Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Blossoms


 
Spring blooms


 the aroma of worked soil


 a setting sun


colors for another day.





Inspired by Hillary and Jinksy’s collaboration Poetography, I decided to try a poem to go with one of my images. I’m not a poet by any stretch of the imagination. 
One of the first blogs I ever posted on Pictures Poetry & Prose, published by Laura Jayne was always one of my favorites. I thought it was so cool how she found a photo or other image and enticed viewers to pen a story or poem about the image. Unfortunately she closed her site after the loss of her job. I still think about her and keep her and her family in my prays. 
I used the Canon 5dmkII and Photoshop for this image.



6 comments:

S. Etole said...

hope you do this more often ... it's beautiful!

agawphotography said...

so beautiful picture!!!!

Mrs. E said...

You know how important words are to me! I love this!! : )

Cynthia L. H. said...

Beautiful! Love your poem...like a form of haiku...very lovely.
;^)

Hilary said...

Just lovely.. perfect. And what a sweet surprise to learn that it was inspired by Jinky and me. Thanks so much for that. :)

Anonymous said...

all of your words
are good
all words are poetry
and all poems are words

i enjoy your sharing
photos, words, what is you