Friday, April 8, 2011

For the record...



...I'm still around. I had a week with no internet service due to a faulty modem, fixed. And not feeling very good, not fixed but working on it.
I've been a bit under the weather, maybe because of all the gray, wet weather here and maybe because business is very slow. I am grateful to be working at all, it just depressing to be in this situation after thirty years in the business. Being fifty-three and thinking about a career change is not fun, and I'm just not feeling all that good about myself.
I made this photo at the legislature. It's the basket and tape recorder the stenographer uses to put prepared speeches from people speaking in front of the legislature. Both tools help her when her notes need to be transcribed.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Sorry about everything kind of going to sh*t for you right now, Steve.

But you do have your interwebs back, right? Maybe everything else will fall back to normal as well. :)

Anonymous said...

for the record...i'm listening, and glad you are back.

SiLa said...

Hey Steve, you are back!
Missed you :)
and that thing about your age and carrier ... well I am not so much younger and recently I started from the scratch ;) In God all things are possible, not easy, but possible.