Saturday, December 20, 2008

December 20th



It snowed yesterday. Nice. It looks beautiful outside. Winter is one season I have mixed feelings about. It definitely brings about a holiday spirit for me but by mid January I’ve had enough of the cold. Yesterday I made some pictures alone the Riverhead section of the Peconic River. I stopped between shopping just in time to catch some snow in some of the images. Then I headed down to the village to finish shopping. Wait is shopping really ever finished?
Anyway, the village was covered in snow and looked beautiful so I walked with my camera looking for other things that looked interesting. At home we made the usual chocolate chips, ginger snaps and chocolate drop cookies and did our annual Christmas portrait. Which is today’s post.


No comments: