Saturday, January 8, 2011

What a day




I made this photo between jobs today. We had light snow last night and no wind. So I spent some time looking at everything covered with snow. The contrast in color between the blue gray background and the yellow material caught my eye and that was that.
This evening I learned of the tragic act in Arizona. I just can't believe it. I spend my working days at events like that meet and great. Just unbelievable.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by this senseless hatred.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes.. beautiful contrast, I see why that caught your eye. I too look for the unobvious. I must get a camera of quality.

I too send prayers for that senseless tragedy.

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Yes, beautiful photo. I love how it's balancing on the wire.

S. Etole said...

such a stunning photo for such a sad day ...

Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful sight, it helps my heart to see it.