Monday, November 10, 2008

Carnival Beach

CARNIVAL BEACH
Well, I have to start somewhere. This is my first blog. I am a professional photographer, which means that I earn most or all of my income from the taking and selling of photographs. I started making images in 1975, my last year of high school and except for a short period of time in the eighties haven't stopped.
This photo was made last month, October 26th along Gin Lane in Southampton, New York. I had some time to kill between dropping my middle son, Adam off at work and a portrait job. I was trying to find images that would work as HDR images. I don't think I was successful, but I liked the image anyway. I especially liked it when two guys walked into it and one was framed by the colorful bike rack.

2 comments:

Stevie G.B. said...

good stuff...I like it...I especially like that you are maiking a living on your passion...you are very lucky.

Anonymous said...

quite nice