Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Boy, I miss those days.


Brian
Evan
Adam

As I mentioned in yesterday’s post, I’ve been going through a box of Kodak Photo CD’s. These are images scanned to CD’s from film and at the time there were high quality. Today, many cameras including point-and –shoot digital models make better files. I thought it would be fun to post one of each of my three sons (sounds like a TV show).

The sepia image is Adam. The scan is from a black and white negative film.

That’s Brian at the lawn sprinkler, he’s just finishing his second year of college. Evan is the one with the Maple seed stuck to his nose. This was made about eleven years ago; he’s about two in this image. Boy, I miss those days.

2 comments:

SiLa said...

Each image have their own charm. :)))
Cute boys!
I personally like Adams photo at most.

mariusz skrzypczynski said...

Lovely.