Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another rusty bolt.

What a busy day. It started at Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Church in Wyandanch. The Church has the largest outreach program in Suffolk County up until about twenty-six months ago. The people in need were still there, but the outreach building and rectory were destroyed by a fire.


Today was the groundbreaking ceremony for the rebuilding of both buildings. For the whole morning the sun was shinning. I'll try and post a couple of the photos tomorrow.


This afternoon, was gray and cold, there's talk of snow in the forecast. Nothing serious, but I was looking foreword to planting some early vegetables. Oh well.


Today's photo is another rust photo, made the Canon G10. I was drawn to the three different colors, the red brick, the gray cement and the blue blue plaster. I noticed the rusty bolt and snap! A photo.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I quite like photos of rust and never think to try my hand at it. Thanks for nudging me.. I might just keep an eye out next time.

Elaina M. Avalos said...

Love the colors in this.

S. Etole said...

I'm a fan of rust, too ... and those colors