Friday, July 2, 2010

Tanner Park, Copiague

 
I had to cover a concert at Tanner Park this evening. What a great night for a concert on the bay. Strawberry Fields, a Beatles tribute band was there tonight. So were about 8000 people. The town build the band shell so boaters could here the show. I made this photo from the walking pier to the east of the band shell. This is another hand held HDR photo. Well sort of hand held, I used the dock rail to steady the camera for the three exposures. I didn't notice the person off to the right, but I'm glad they are there.


Made with the Canon 5d mkII and processed with Photomatix Pro and Photoshop.

4 comments:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Beautiful shot. It looks like a lovely place and Beatles music can only make it better. Have never taken the time to sit down and try HDR little more hand held. You must have a really steady hand. Have a happy 4th!

Suburban Girl said...

Wow great capture...I think I would have liked to have been at the concert too!

Anonymous said...

beautiful shot...
and i am glad the person is there in the photo as well.

S. Etole said...

what a great place to be ...