Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snow Drops


We had a dusting of snow Thursday morning. The Snow Drops have been up about two weeks already. This is the earliest I've every seen them. 
Today, we are getting more snow, not enough to cause havoc, but the temperature is supposed to drop and make for dangerous road conditions tonight. It would be a good night to curl up with a book and something warm, but it's the second night of the high school play. 
Last night's opening performance was awesome. West Side Story was always one of my favorites and my son Evan plays Little John, so how could I go wrong! I posted some photos from the play on photobucket. I didn't know where else to put 160 photos for anyone with an interest to see. I'm open to ideas. P.S. Evan's the first frame. He's wearing a while shirt with black sleeves.

 4. I am thankful for the four seasons in nature and life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is good to be thankful...and your posts keep reminding me of this along with enjoying the photos that you post.

fun to see your son...

tracy said...

Oh, I love West Side Story, too!

Elizabeth Grimes said...

This is great weather for staying home. I'm sure youll enjoy the play though. I love west side story!

S. Etole said...

Those little snowdrops look so promising.

Suburban Girl said...

My snow drops have been up too! Crazy!