Saturday, October 2, 2010

Early Bloomer



The first of the Montauk Daises are open and in a few days the small bushes will be covered with white flowers. I didn't know until today they were part of the Chrysanthemum family. They are usually the last flowers to bloom in my yard. They'll have flowers till the end of October.
I haven't been feeling my usual chipper self these past few days. Mostly, I'm just feeling down.


I think part of it is the political climate of this mid-term election. There's a lot of mean spiritedness and raw hatred, especially here in New York.


I don't know, I have a doctor's appointment for blood work on Monday and a visit for a check-up at the end of the week. I'll see if my diabetes has anything to do with my mood.


Today post is my 501st. Wow. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

S. Etole said...

White daisies are a favorite of mine ... hope you soon feel better. Be blessed with peace.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

That is a such a beautiful flower. Congrats on your 501st post and good luck with your doctor's appt. I think there is something in the air, and it isn't "Fall".