Monday, August 15, 2011

A trip to the ocean





Funny how I've lived on Long Island all my life, yet I can't remember the last time I swam in the ocean. Saturday my sister and brother-in-laws took the family, including cousins visiting from California for a drive and picnic on the ocean. The ocean water was crystal clear, calm and beautiful. I had a wonderful time in and out of the water.
I never knew how may 4X4's actually did this. There were about fifty vehicles there. Iw was very peaceful.

4 comments:

S. Etole said...

So beautifully serene ... glad you had a good time!

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Love that moon!

21 Wits said...

It looks like you had lots of fun...what a great place to just hop on over to....glad you got to go inside for a change! Beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

i would like to swim in a not freezing, and calm ocean.
the ocean off of the oregon coast is cold or and active.

it must be nice to take a dip into that blue.