Saturday, December 3, 2011

700


I'm finding it difficult to bend to make the kind of photographs I like to make. And with stitches in my left knee, there's no kneeling.  
I went back to work on Monday, and of course I would get a job for Thursday to tour the local waterways by boat. I went out to photograph canals that are in need for dredging, The ride wasn't too bad. The water was calm and the weather was mild. I tried to sit on as much of the ride as possible. Yesterday I had a tree lighting which was all on my feet. 
I'm feeling a little less ok than I was yesterday morning, so I decided to take it easy today. So with my leg up and iced, college football on the tube and a good book to read; I'm all set for the rest of the day.
I can't believe that today's post makes number 700.

7 comments:

S. Etole said...

It's good to see you back, Steve. Take good care of yourself!

Great photo!

21 Wits said...

Wow, 700, that is amazing...glad to hear your moving around...things will soon be back to normal...but the rest of your day sounds like fun! This is a lovely photo, caught from the boat I'm guessing.

Anonymous said...

you're getting around more thank i thought you would be!

good to see you here.

Mariann said...

I hope that you are feeling better today.
Regards

Anonymous said...

Good idea, Steve. Try not to overdo things. And congratulations on your 700th post! It is a lovely one to be sure.

Reena said...

Congrats on the 700! And enjoy and rest up today. Great photo!

Comparador de seguros médicos said...

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one today..