Friday, February 17, 2012

15


Another number for the Numbers to 100 series. I'm really looking now to fill in the gaps. I find it funny how I'm attracted to certain numbers. I'm missing about 40 numbers, but I keep finding the same ones...
I needed 15, so here it is. Actually found this around the corner from my home. In fact, I walk past it almost all the time, but the number is on the other side of the box. You can see the collection on flickr.

8. I am thankful for the relationships in my life. Friends, neighbors, fellow bloggers. I am very thankful for family, near and far.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Thats a neat idea for a photo series. I can imagine it would take a while to find them all!

tracy said...

Oh, I am gonna have to start calling you Rain Man. :-) Have a super weekend.

Melissa said...

That's a nice collection! I know what you mean about certain numbers popping up all the time. I was trying to get photos of the LOST numbers for my son (4,8,15,16,23,42) and oddly 15 was the one I found the most!

Anonymous said...

i was thinking of thankful things today...it's kind of catching i guess...

that's a cool 15.

thanks for calling me davis.

:-)

Anonymous said...

i see this image again as i am going through my google reader and
i am thinking
if you go by this box again, get a head on shot of the flag and the number
yes
i am a bossy pants