Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Saturday Night, Southampton Village

I made this image Saturday night in Southampton Village. The rain has really put a damper on things. Usually at this time of year with better weather the streets would be crowded with people.
When I pick up Adam from his job at the candy store it’s hard to find a parking spot. I don’t know if it’s the weather or the economy, but lately I’ve been able to park right on Main Street.
This was made with the G10 at 1/5 sec at 2.8 ISO200. I’m amazed at the lack of noise this sensor in the camera has.

2 comments:

SiLa said...

I like this photo veeeeery much :)

Mrs. E said...

I love the lights and the reflective pavement. Very cool photo. Looks like the economy is getting to everyone. (We are vacationing much closer to home than I'd like. Oh well...!)