Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thursday I’m leaving for Florida to help my parents move from a condo to a house. I really don’t like flying but it the quickest way to get there and back. I plan to travel light. I will bring one camera body and a lens. I haven’t made up my mind between the Canon 5d with the 24-105 or the 20d and the 17-40. The 20d has the build in flash that has come in handy in the past. Decisions, decisions.
I had a friend get his camera stolen from him at an airport, just one more thing to complicate the decision.
Today’s picture post is from Monday the 19th. I changed it to grayscale and pumped up the contrast. My black and white images never look as good on the blog as they do on my computer. I have to work on that.
So I may not post till I return on Sunday, the first of February, but at least I’ll have something different.

1 comment:

SiLa said...

I like this one!
Have a safe trip :)