Friday, October 16, 2009

Wall of Textures

I worked in Howard Beach, Queens at a luncheon today. Federation of Organizations hires me for their three major luncheon, this one being the final one of the year. Today's keynote speaker was Joe Pantoliano an actor who played Ralph Cifaretto on The Sopranos HBO show. He was the guest speaker at their first luncheon here on Long Island, they liked him so much, they had him back. I was not impressed.

Howard Beach is about two hours away from me so I left early because of the lousy weather. Traffic was not as bad as I figured and I had time to make a few images, today's post being one of them.

This was the side of a restaurant down the block from the catering hall. The shapes and colors were intriguing. Made with the Canon G10 and processed with Photomatix Tonal Mapping program.

No comments: