Saturday, November 28, 2009

 
The holiday is over. Tomorrow Adam and I leave at five thirty to catch a ferry. I’ll be driving him back to Vermont. Brian needs to catch a six o’clock train from Speonk to meet his schoolmates in NYC. They are driving from Manhattan to Potsdam. I just hate the thought of someone else driving.
My in-laws were here for diner tonight and to say good-bye to their grandsons. It’s a tradition now for the family to gather here the night before they leave. At least tonight was early and I’ll get a good night sleep before my trip to Vermont and back. It was fun having them home and having the whole family together.
Today’s image is from the dock around the corner. Oyster pots. Photographed with the Canon G10 and processed with ACR.

 

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

So glad you had a good Thanksgiving with all the ones you love! Safe travels today!