Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lily #2




Our driveway comes to the back of our house. It's a long driveway, 250 feet give or take. Our property is a flag lot and we turned the house to face away from the busy road we live on, and to face Cold Spring Pond. The driveway runs along a neighbors yard, this neighbor is a landscaper.


Last spring Oscar, the landscaper neighbor, planted this Lily on my side of the driveway. I don't know why. This is the first time it bloomed. I'd like to split the plant and move half of it to my front yard. I love the color.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree
the colours are beeeutiful!

S. Etole said...

Really nice photo ... the day lilies are just beginning here.

Hilary said...

Oh yes, it sure is a beauty.

Mrs. E said...

I love the color, too. What is it about the lily? One of those flowers I can't resist!