Thursday, December 16, 2010

Clear as frosted glass



The internet is still not working and I'm waiting for a new wireless router to come. Figures, this would happen at the busy time of the year for the fed-ex people. Frustration is a mild description for what I've been feeling these past few days.
I shouldn't compliant the router is seven years old, it's had a good life. Can't expect it to last forever.
We were given a fancy coffee machine for Christmas three or four years ago. I've seen this brand sell for $80 to $120. It stopped brewing. I called customer service and they told me there's no service available, I'd have to buy a new one. The $30 coffee machine the gift replaced is back in service and doing fine.
Coffee and internet, the only two vices I have left.
This window is as clear as internet protocol is to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

One superhero at your service Mr. Steve..lol..

so sorry you have internet woes.. and java woes.. double trouble there. lets cross fingers and toes this time tomorrow you are relaxed and surfing the web via a spiffy new modem.. if not, come to my place and gripes are allowed..FOC!!!

Hilary said...

I hope you're up and running again soon. I've been happier with cheapo coffee machines than I have with a more expensive model too. I'm trying to read what it says on that bottom right hand panel of the window.. but I can't.

Anonymous said...

i don't even drink coffee...
so i guess i am just left with the internet ...


i am partial to window shots for some reason.

cieldequimper said...

Lol, (or maybe not)I know how you feel. I'm waiting for Christmas presents ordered on the internet and they are stuck in transit somewhere...

Thank you for your visit on VDP.

T. Becque said...

Oh sorry, I despise circumstances like that, you're just helpless. Hmmm, that probably didn't help to make you feel better did it?!