Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Coffee and a photo to go.

0 0

Well, the nice weather ended today. It’s cold and wet and gray outside. But that didn’t stop me from finding autumn colors to photograph. I made this image today at a 7-11 convenience store in Commack were I sometimes stop for coffee. It was raining at that point in the day and I didn’t want to get too wet. I exposed two frames and both had my shoes in them.

Today’s image was made with the Canon G10, and processed in ACR and is cropped.

6 comments:

Rick Jackofsky said...

Still drinking that 7/11 coffee by the gallon? Stop by the house some day and I'll make you a cup of fresh ground, organically grown, free trade, rattle snake gutter brew!

agawphotography said...

lovley carpet !!!

georgia b. said...

love it.

just like i said in my parking lot post. it's everywhere if we don't overlook it!

and i can't think of anything better to go with fall than a good cup of coffee. {except maybe that cider.}

SiLa said...

Awesome photo :)

Mrs. E said...

I love the squares and the leaves. Great photo!

S. Etole said...

Beautiful colors ...