Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sky and Puddle


What a gorgeous day today was. Mums, and Montauk Daises all in bloom as well as those Garzania’s I found at Lynch’s Garden Cent in town. I finally started to patch the hole in the sheetrock in Adam’s bedroom. I just hate working with sheetrock, but it doesn’t look bad. I thought I had some spackle so I could get the first coat done, but I can’t find any in the basement.

I have a job tonight for a legislator so I need to get cleaned up and on the road. I have the day off tomorrow so I’ll be able to get back to the tape and spackle then.

Today’s photo was made on Friday of a couple of leaves floating in a mud puddle. I was drawn to the blue sky reflecting in the puddle. I made this with the Canon G10 and processed with Photoshop and Photomatix tone mapping programs.

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

Great reflection--and I love those smooth stones!