Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The End of August


Adam is back at school, we returned from Vermont last night. The drive is a bit easier, especially with one and a half hour ride on the Cross Sound Ferry. With my two sons up at college, summer for the most part is over.


I have a golf outing today and the heat is up again. The weather announcer said something about the low ninety's tomorrow. Hot!


I just finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, the first book in the trilogy by Stieg Larsson. I understand why so many people are talking about the series. I liked it and plan to finish the other two.


Today's post is from Randolph Vermont. We stopped to get a bit to eat and I made this from the McDonald's parking lot. They had some nice original black and white photographs on their walls. A nice change from the usual out of the box stuff I usually see in chain stores. Very impressive.


This is a handheld HDR image made with the Canon 5d and processed with Photomatix Pro and Photoshop.

2 comments:

CIMPOACA LAURENTIU said...

great landscape...

Anonymous said...

home again are ya?
well, good.