Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Red Fox


Last year at the Tuckahoe golf outing a White Tail Deer ran across the course. We see a lot of deer in our neighborhood and this outing was held close to where we live, so the deer was no surprise.


Yesterday, I photographed a golf outing 45 minutes west of here. I was totally unprepared for this little guy that ran across the golf course. I was driving around in a golf cart with only a 35 to 105.


I've always wanted to make a photo of a Red Fox. I have two more golf outings this August. I wonder what else I'll come across?

4 comments:

S. Etole said...

nice shot! ....

Hilary said...

Lovely. The one and only time I saw a fox was the day we buried our first cat.. and old girl of 18. We had just laid her to rest when a fox walked by down the road. Not sure what that means but it's something I'll not forget.

Mrs. E said...

We see them in our yard once in awhile in Tiny Town! Great shot! (I've got major catching up to do with your photos, friend!)

Anonymous said...

i does make me wonder what else you will come across!