Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back to semi-normal


My wife's cousin and her husband left for California today. After having house guests for a week, it will be nice to return to some semblance of normalcy. It was a great visit, and we all had a blast. Sadly, they missed a connecting flight and are spending the night in Philadelphia. Too bad, we could have had one more night of fun.


Tomorrow my wife and I leave to bring Brian up to Postdam for school, so really it will be Tuesday before things are normal again.


I made today's photo while waiting for shop to complete an oil change on my car. I don't know what kind of plant this is, but I really love them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is one pretty photo to capture, especially while getting a oil change.

CIMPOACA LAURENTIU said...

beautiful flower