Wednesday, June 17, 2009

27


Here’s another image for my number series. This is the highway sign for the road I live on. Actually I live on County Road 39 which is New York State Road 27 to the east about six miles and to the west about a thousand feet. That little stretch in-between is called County road 39.
This old sign is pealing and has a lot of character. I made this image today on the way home and used the G10. I thought I’d have enough time to make another frame or two tonight, but I ran out of time.
This image wad processed in Photomatrix Tone Mapping.

2 comments:

SiLa said...

:) take a peek of my todays post

Mrs. E said...

You make me want to look for "numbers" photos now! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll be peeking in daily. (I'm working on my photography. I can learn a lot here!)