Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bohemia

I didn’t make any personal photos today. It started out as an ok day, but it declined fast, even though I did get a lot of work done.

I needed to drop off a disk of headshots in Bohemia, the town I grew up in. While I was on Church Street, I stopped by St. John Nepomucene’s cemetery. I have a bother buried there, a brother I never met. Thomas was born early and died a day or two after being born. He would have been 46 years old this year. I just was wondering what he’d be like, married, children, what would he be today if he had lived?

All my family live down south, I don’t get to spend any time with them. I wonder if we would have been closer.

Today’s photo is from the comedy troop job. This is a worked photo, processed with Adobe ACR.

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

You sound like me. These are the kind of things I wonder about, too. The deaths of students--and all that lost potential. My mom seeing my daughters grow to adulthood. Things happen for a reason. It would be nice to know what the reason is sometimes!