Monday, November 30, 2009

Cross Sound Ferry, Orient, NY


I’m sitting in my car at the New London Ferry terminal waiting for a spot on an earlier ferry back home. I’ve been in the car almost all day. Adam and I stopped for breakfast in Massachusetts. That was the only stop on the way back to school, once we got there; I took him grocery shopping and then say my good-bys. Now it’s 7:30 and I’m on stand-by for an earlier boat. My reservation was for the last ferry back to Orient Point at 8:45. I was just too tired to hang around up at Norwich, and I sensed that Adam didn’t really what his father hanging out in his dorm.
Part two.
It’s a lot easier to get a good night sleep knowing the boys are safe and back at school. I got back home around 11:30 and was wiped out.
This image was made yesterday morning when we arrived for the first ferry to New London, Connecticut. Made with the Canon 5d Mark II and processed with Photoshop. 

1 comment:

S. Etole said...

Glad your journey was safe.