Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The morning after.


Election night is over, a new dawn brings a new day. The election I covered was a landslide victory for those up for re-election except for one race which was less than landslide but still a victory. It wasn't good news for everyone I've worked with this past cycle.

So, like Isabel, my retired Greyhound, maybe they'll find a nice spot in the sun and relax. I know that's what I'd do.

Today I have a budget meeting for the County Legislature to cover. I'm glad I'm not one having to make decisions in that arena today.

Isabel on her favorite pillow was made with the Canon G10, and processed with ACR.

3 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Isabel looks as excited as I feel about politics most of the time!

S. Etole said...

I'm sure many feel like your little doggie looks ...

georgia b. said...

isabel is one of my favorite names. i've never known a dog with that name, though. i like it. especially for a greyhound. she's adorable.