Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sunflower II


Well, it’s late but summer is here. We have had heat in the ninety and humidity for the past four days. The heat feels good though I could do without the humidity. This is what you get when you live on an island. I’m not complaining. Maybe my tomato plants will catch a second wind. My plants have fallen to the blight that is going around; even though they weren’t purchased at a box store.
Well Mrs. E, today’s post is another yellow on blue. I think I planted Mexican Sunflowers, but this looks like a small regular sunflower to me. Sunflowers are my favorite. Processed in ACR.

2 comments:

fr2nky said...

My tomato plants have nice red tomatoes on them :)
But here in Estonia it's autumn coming soon :)

Mrs. E said...

I can't imagine summer being so late there. You just keep the sunflowers comin' for this Kansas girl!