Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vermont

Vermont is a beautiful state, and I’d bet that it’s better in the autumn with all her green covered mountains aflame with fall colors. We are staying in Stowe / Waterbury at the Best Western. The free Internet worked before we went out to eat, but now I’m not sure what happened to the connection.

I’ll wait and see

Today’s post is not from the trip, I’ll get some of them up in a day or two. I’ve had this photo of golf putters that I wanted to work on, and here it is. Everything was done with Adobe Camera Raw, I made this photo with the Canon 5D.

3 comments:

Mrs. E said...

I love the row of putters. I'm not great at seeing all the great photos around me. I need a better eye, and I'm working on it!

SiLa said...

WOW! Excellent photo!

georgia b. said...

i've been to vermont in the fall--vacationed there for the sole purpose of seeing the fall colors. you are right--it's a glorious sight! too bad you could not be there about a month later. i can honestly say it is worth it, so hopefully you can go back some time.

with that, lovely photo here, too.