Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Guess the Song

I missed a post yesterday. I wanted to write about a photo blog I visited even though I didn’t have a new photograph to post. I still don’t, I haven’t shot anything personal since Saturday.
That’s just the point. The blog, "what it all looks like" (miketerry.blogspot.com) has some good photojournalism. If I made images like that for a living, I wouldn’t mind posting them.
When I started my blog, I promised I would only post what I liked, no work. And I’d try to make it an exercise to look for different things that I found attractive or interesting.
My photography on the job is safe, not edgy. I don’t editorialize. That’s not to say that I haven’t produces images on the job that I like, I have. Maybe I’ll post one in the future.
Today’s image is old; it was made on the 20th of September in Potsdam, NY.
Can you guess the song?

2 comments:

Stevie G.B. said...

This reminds me of the 50's, so I will say "Everyday", by Buddy Holly. It's my favorite song by him.

SiLa said...

Thank you for leaving comments on my blog. When I see your work I even more appreciate your comments. I will link you and keep on see&read your posts :)