Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Rainy Sunday


Today’s rain is washing all the snow away. I wet for a little walk this morning but nothing caught my eye. I have those kinds of days. Writers have them, painters have them, I’m sure anyone who creates has them. I read on someone’s blog about a composer who kept musical riffs and combined them later to make songs. Someone responded about writers doing something similar with characters that don’t make the cut the first time around. It got me thinking. I know what I do with the images I don’t use, but what do other photographers do? I have a file cabinet full of similars and images I think have historical value. But, with digital, is there a need to keep an image that looks like another?
Today’s picture post is from yesterday. I was in Bellport and came across this scene. I’m lucky I had my camera.


No comments: