Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New York Vote



I took a train ride into the city yesterday morning to trade-in my 4X5 film camera towards a 100-400 zoom lens. What a great trip! I've never been to the B&H Photo superstore. As a collage student I shopped at their 14th Street store was was big, but nothing like the superstore. It reminded me of Wily Wonka's chocolate factory with the lights and conveyor belts and all.
On my was to the store, I came across this fellow with a message for his fellow New Yorkers.
Made with the Canon 5d and processed with ACR and Photoshop.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Sounds like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

i like it.

Hilary said...

Sounds like a fun day.. and very cool shot.

Hershel K. Waldner said...

Steve,

Thank you for your kind mention of B&H Photo. On behalf of all of us at B&H Photo, please accept our warm thanks and deep gratitude for your patronage. We look forward to earning your trust and continued business for many years to come. I invite you and your fellow readers to check out our new informative and entertaining blog at www.bhinsights.com

Hershel K. Waldner
Supervisor,
Online Marketing Department
B&H Photo-Video-Audio
212-239-7500 ext. 2893

young-eclectic-encounters said...

Sounds like fun to me. Wish I had any kind of camera store near. Best Buy is the closest I've got. I guess I need to take an adventure into Atlanta.
Love your photo
Johnina :^A