Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day



I don't remember how I felt my first Father's Day. I do know I miss those hand-made gifts the boys made for me in elementary school. They got me a rain barrel this year, and helped made ribs for diner.


Evan is fifteen now, he's our baby, and that's the end of hand-made cards and gifts and plants in paper cups for gifts.


I really don't need anything. Having a peaceful day weeding in the garden, was really enough.


Being blessed with well behaved respectful young men is enough.


This is a Lily from a flower box, made with the Canon G10 an processed with Abobe ACR.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy dad's day.

S. Etole said...

you sound content ... and that flower is stunning

Mrs. E said...

I loved those handmade gifts of childhood, too! You sound like a great dad!

Hilary said...

Sounds like you had a good one. I can see that your camera sure did.