Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wedding Bells

I photographed a wedding today. A second marriage for both the bride and the groom. It was small but fun. I'll post one of the photos after I process the images.

Today's post is from my trip into Manhattan for Congressman Bishop's event on Thursday. I was waiting for the light and saw these kids, their moms and the professional dog walker. This is a scene you could only fine in an urban setting.

I grew up in the suburbs so, for me, it's not a common scene.

Made through the window with the Canon G10. Converted to greyscale with ACR.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

they have really wide sidewalks there.

T. Becque said...

They look like they've been there a while - the dogs are all camped out!

Jinksy said...

Are the kids on leads too, I wonder? LOL :)

Hilary said...

Adults get to chat. Kidlets get to pet the critters. Dogs get fawned over. And Steve gets a great photo!

S. Etole said...

great story photo ...

Tracy said...

Oh, look at all the little 4 legged and 2 legged friends! They are all adorable. Thanks for stopping by and for your comment.