Friday, June 25, 2010

What a view.


 
I didn't have a chance to photograph my garden today, I worked late. So I'm posting a photo I made coming home yesterday. Yes I was driving, the window of opportunity was not open long, this lab went back under the cove after for or five photos. This is the best of the bunch.


My dog Isabel would never settle for the bed of a pick-up truck, she has a hard time when we tell he to get off the furniture.


Made at 60 miles per hour with the Canon G10 and processed with ACR.

6 comments:

christopher said...

Looks as if the lab was posing...as if to provide practice for high speed snapshots.

Excellent clarity.

Anonymous said...

what a face! what a sweet face, on that one.

i'm not gonna give you a hard time
about driving and taking photos...
i do it too.
:-)

S. Etole said...

All the makings for a country song ... fun shot.

T. Becque said...

That round head peeking over the back is so cute! I'm biased though, I have one too, although he would never sit so quietly as this dog does.

Suburban Girl said...

What a great photo. Gotta love dogs.

Hilary said...

Driving and shooting? (tsk!) ;)