Friday, June 4, 2010

What a week!



That's a good way to sum it up, what a week!


Wednesday evening I covered the Babylon Village Scholarship Awards Diner. The really cool part was unbeknown to me, a friends daughter was one of the three winners. Nice to get $2500.00 from the village you live in.


Thursday night I covered a fundraiser for my Congressman Tim Bishop, and Former President Bill Clinton was the guest of honor. It was held in New York City, in a private residence, a beautiful private residence. I can't image having a former President come to my home.


I need to thank everyone who offered ideas for my slide show. The Town of Babylon has it on their website now. I did it over in imovie. If you're interested you can see it here. I still want to use Soundslides Plus for my blog. I'll need to invest some time when I have it to get it to work.


Now I have four jobs that need to get out, and tomorrow I'm photographing a wedding.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you HAVE had quite a week!

georgia b. said...

no way!

you have a sweet job! great pics of good ol' bill!

glad you figured out how to do the slide show... off to see it now.

S. Etole said...

good job ... and happy week-end

Mrs. E said...

Sometimes, I'd like to switch lives. This week would be one of those, Steve!!

Hilary said...

How cool.. you DO have a fun job. :)